About KAA Capital
KAA Capital is the holder of an Australian Financial Services License (“AFSL”) provided by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (“ASIC”) to hold funds under management on behalf of Wholesale, Institutional and Sophisticated Investors.
KAA Capital Pty Ltd focuses on Corporate Finance activities and identifying Investment opportunities primarily within the Real Estate sector consisting of:-
- Capital raising services – equity, mezzanine or senior debt Investment into existing businesses or project related opportunities.
- Direct or structured investment into grade assets or property development projects (all sectors considered)
- A Funds management business with creation and growth of Funds Under Management
- Specific Investment mandates for International and Australian Institutions
- Select Advisory Assignments on Strategic Investment initiatives and mandates
KAA Capital Pty Ltd provides its clients and investment partners with the following:-
- Extensive capital raising capabilities
- An independent group with significant investment, strategic, execution and management experience
- Services to achieve client optimal outcomes by meeting their key investment principals delivering advisory solutions whilst ensuring a strong focus on risk mitigation and capital protection
- Key executives with distinguished track records in corporate finance and real estate, with experience gained with leading reputable banking, funds management and advisory firms
- An outstanding network of relationships which enables our clients to gain exposure to a broad range of opportunities and market intelligence
- The requisite Australian Financial Services Licence which enables KAA Capital to manage funds and investment mandates on behalf of clients based locally in Australia and internationally
Accessing the services of KAA Australia
- KAA Capital can access the specialist services of KAA Australia in Accounting, Taxation, Structuring, Business Advisory, Business Planning, Exit Strategies, Debt Finance, Due Diligence, Change Management, Property Advisory, along with an extended network of other specialists in property, law, business and banking.