Taxation is an ever-changing area, and how up-to-the-minute – or not – your accountant is, can mean a substantial difference both to your Business’ after-tax profits and your personal after-tax income.
Tax planning – or lack of it – can make or break a business – in the short term, as well as significantly alter the amount of your personal wealth – over the longer term.
Kostas Augerinos & Associates’ clients know that tax is not a once-a-year issue. In any business, taxation issues arise numerous times throughout the course of a year. How those issues are dealt with will have a significant impact on your cash flow and ultimately, on the amount of money you get to take home with you at the end of the month.
It’s this simple: You can’t afford outdated, inconsistent or inadequate advice, or poor communication, from your accountant. On any issue. And certainly not when it comes to tax.
The fee you currently pay your accountant could be a mere fraction of what he or she is costing you if they’re not totally switched on in the critical field of taxation.
Kostas Augerinos & Associates have an extensive depth of skills, knowledge, experience and capabilities in the area of taxation, and we focus on ensuring your taxation position is being optimised, now and in the future.
The specific services of Kostas Augerinos & Associates’ Taxation Services Division include:
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns for Individuals and every type of Business Entity
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- Preparation of returns to comply with all State Laws
- Advice on appropriate corporate structures and asset protection
- Advice on specific taxation issues on any transaction types including Corporate structuring, Re-structuring, Mergers & Acquisitions, Asset Sales, Structuring for Asset Protection, Taxation and Financial Due Diligence
- Advice of specific taxation issues on any type of taxation impost including Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, GST, FBT, Payroll taxes, Land tax, International taxation, etc
- Audits of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Assistance with Taxation Management Issues
Your tax agent is one of the most important service providers to your business. A reliable and professional tax agent will provide you with the right tax help, tax advice, tax planning and tax accounting support and services. As a responsible business owner, you should demand from your tax agents/tax accountant, the right tax help, tax advice, tax planning and tax accounting support and services.
The right tax agent will not only help you with your tax return, they will have the knowledge and experience to give you tax advice tailored to your unique situation and financial needs.
The level of expertise and the quality of tax advice may vary significantly between tax agents/tax accountants. It is important to understand what a difference the right tax agent/tax accountant can make to the future of your personal and business financial outcomes.
If you are looking for the right tax expert for you or your business, we are a team of diligent and results-focused tax experts in Sydney who can help you.
At KAA Australia we can provide tax help that can make a significant difference to you and your business.
Our proactive and strategic approach to your financial needs will save you a great deal of time and money instead of going through a process of trial and error with other tax accountants.
When it comes to your taxes and finances, you deserve the best quality advice in a timely and professional manner.
At KAA Australia our range of knowledge and expertise can help both individuals, and businesses with their tax returns, tax planning and tax structures.
Our friendly team of accountants and tax experts are happy to answer your questions and provide you with the best tax advice possible. We believe in delivering you the best results by providing you with high service standards.
If you are currently using a tax agent or business or financial advisor and you have doubts about the service and results that you are getting, then contact KAA Australia today on: (02) 9299 2555. We will take the time to listen and to offer tax help that will make a difference to your financial future.
- To find out more about the Comprehensive Tax Calculator
- To find out more about the Capital Gains Tax Calculator
- To find out more about the Beneficiary Tax Offset Calculator
- To find out more about the Decline in Value Calculator
- To find out more about the Low Income Tax Offset Calculator
- To find out more about the Payment Arrangement Calculator
- To find out more about the Zone or Overseas Forces Tax Offset Calculator
- To find out more about the Tax Withheld Calculator
The information provided by any calculator on the KAA Australia website is a guide only and is not a substitute for professional or financial advice.
You should seek financial or professional advice for a thorough analysis of your financial situation and objectives before making any decisions based on the information provided by a calculator.
Calculator links located on the KAA Australia website are associated to the ATO, Office of State Revenue and Loan Kit. These bodies are responsible for maintaining the calculators linked to our site. Please refer to each individual calculator to determine which body is responsible for maintaining and updating which calculator.
Each body has its own disclaimer linked to their respective calculators. If you need help using a specific calculator contact the relevant body.