About KAA Capital
KAA Capital focuses on Corporate Finance activities and identifying Investment opportunities primarily within the Real Estate sector consisting of:-
- Capital raising services – equity, mezzanine or senior debt Investment into existing businesses or project related opportunities.
- Direct or structured investment into grade assets or property development projects (all sectors considered)
- Specific Investment mandates for International and Australian Institutions
- Select Advisory Assignments on Strategic Investment initiatives and mandates
KAA Capital provides its clients and investment partners with the following:-
- Extensive capital raising capabilities
- An independent group with significant investment, strategic, execution and management experience
- Services to achieve client optimal outcomes by meeting their key investment principals delivering advisory solutions whilst ensuring a strong focus on risk mitigation and capital protection
- Key executives with distinguished track records in corporate finance and real estate, with experience gained with leading reputable banking, funds management and advisory firms
- An outstanding network of relationships which enables our clients to gain exposure to a broad range of opportunities and market intelligence
Accessing the services of KAA Australia
- KAA Capital can access the specialist services of KAA Australia in Accounting, Taxation, Structuring, Business Advisory, Business Planning, Exit Strategies, Debt Finance, Due Diligence, Change Management, Property Advisory, along with an extended network of other specialists in property, law, business and banking.